Dear P.S133Q Families,
Attached are flyers for different events/workshops taking place in and around our community. The updates and reminders are also posted on my website. Please allow a few days for the website to be updated.
As the colder weather is upon us, please be mindful that your children are dressed appropriately. We recommend that all children dress warmly with a coat, hat, scarf and gloves. It is important that students are dressed in layers so they can put on and remove sweaters and sweatshirts as needed. As always, please be sure to label all of your children clothing, lunch boxes, water bottles etc. Once again, our lost and found is overflowing with items! Anything that has a name on it will be returned, all other unlabeled items with be sent to donation.
UPDATES AND REMINDERS:
1. Monday, November 11th NO SCHOOL – Veterans Day
2. Open School Week –
November 12th: Pre-k, Kindergarten 1st, grade 8:30-10:00
November 13th: 2nd grade, 3rd grade 8:30-10:00
November 15th: 4th grade, 5th grade 8:30-10:00
3. Tuesday, November 12th Please join us for a Social Emotional Workshop with Ms. McCarthy Part 2 in room 135 @2:30pm . Please click on LINK to register
4. Wednesday, November 13th Please join Ms. Tapp for a Workshop on Bullying. Please click on LINK to register.
5. November 14th Half Day for all Students Dismissal 11:20am. Parent Teacher Conference Afternoon session – 12:20pm-2:20pm, Evening – 4:30pm -7:30pm.
PK Dismissal at 11:10am
K, 1st and 2nd Dismissal at 11:15am
3rd, 4th and 5th Dismissal at 11:20am
Dismissal will take place at the same exit doors as regular dismissal.
Bus Children will be dismissed when their bus arrives (about 11:30am)
6. Open School Week 8:30am – 10:00am.
o November 12th PK, K and 1st Grades
o November 13th 2nd and 3rd Grades
o November 15th 4th and 5th Grades
7. Scholastic Book Fair – PARENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED. 11/12 – 11/14. Please click on LINK to view our Book Fair Homepage which is the gateway for families to get all the details on your upcoming fair. Not only does it include dates, times but it grants families access to Book Fair eWallet, our new cash free digital payment option*, as well as the ability to shop the popular Scholastic Store online.
If you are also available during ( November 12th – November 15th ) to Volunteer, please click on LINK to register as volunteer or email me your availability. Please see UPDATED book fair schedule.
Important Upcoming Reminder:
There is no school for students on Monday, November 11th, Veterans Day.
11/19 – PTA Meeting @6pm