As the colder weather is upon us, please be mindful that your children are dressed appropriately. We recommend that all children dress warmly with a coat, hat, scarf and gloves. It is important that students are dressed in layers so they can put on and remove sweaters and sweatshirts as needed. As always, please be sure to label all of your children clothing, lunch boxes, water bottles etc. Once again, our lost and found is overflowing with items! Anything that has a name on it will be returned, all other unlabeled items with be sent to donation.
Also Please check the website for monthly Newsletters from your child’s teachers
- On Tuesday, February 12th @2:30pm – 3:30pm, Mrs. Wielopolski will be having an Art Workshop for both Parent and Child. Please come in for an afternoon of art and learning to see all over again! Please click on link to register.
- Parents/Guardians you are cordially invited to a series of workshops PS133Q will be holding in collaboration with the Office of School Health. Light Refreshments will be served. The workshop is a Parent Support Series. Topics of discussion includes:
- Stress Management (in general and also in terms of upcoming test taking anxieties/concerns) – Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- The Importance of Self Care – Tuesday March 12th, 2019
- Self-Identity – ( Who I am in addition to being a parent/caregiver) – Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Overcoming Obstacles – (Transitions with children developmentally and/or changes in the home dynamics) – Tuesday, May 14th, 2019
The first workshop is February 13th. Please click on the link to sign up for the workshop. Look forward to seeing you there
- Please join the 5th grade Committee for our First Annual Applebee’s Flapjack fundraiser! We hope you all can join us at this fun school community event. All are invited to come!
- 2/5 – No School – Lunar New Year
- 2/11 – 2/15 – Respect for All Week
Important Upcoming Reminder
Mid-Winter recess begins on Monday, February 18th. Children return to school on Monday, February 25th. Please make a note of the dates.