Back to School Night:
Welcome Letter from Chancellor Banks
P.S. 133 Families,
I hope you are enjoying the start to your weekend.
Our Family Resource Guide can now be found on our website, and it contains very important information for all students and families. We will be reviewing the information enclosed in the resource guide among many other safety precautions with students during our upcoming Safety Assemblies, taking place on Wednesday, September 14th throughout the school day.
Additionally, our staff is looking forward to the multiple opportunities in place to engage in community across the upcoming week:
- Virtual Back to School Night – Thursday, September 15th (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- All families should meet Mr. Paolano and Ms. Andujar for a brief welcome at 5:00pm by clicking here.
- We will have two breakout sessions available for you to meet with your child’s teachers, providing options for those families with multiple students in the school.
- Coffee and Conversation with the Administrative TEAM – Friday, September 16th at 7:30am (Library)
- Please arrive early so that you may sign in at the front desk, displaying photo ID and proof of vaccination upon entry.
It has been so nice meeting so many of you early on in the school year, and I am looking forward to meeting the rest of you in the very near future.
Please continue to monitor our website, www.ps133q.com and follow us on Twitter (PS133Q) and Instagram (@p.s.133q) for information and updates throughout the rest of the summer.
Additionally, please feel free to contact Matthew Paolano, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org with any and all questions you may have.
I look forward to seeing you next week!
|3K||Main Entrance Exit 1, front of building on 86th Avenue closest to 249th Street|
|Pre-K||Main Entrance Exit 1, front of building on 86th Avenue closest to 249th Street|
|Kindergarten||249th Street nearest to the playground|
|Grade 1||Auditorium Door, Exit 9,side of building, 248th Street, closest to 86th Avenue(Gate closest to 86th Avenue)|
|Grade 2||Auditorium Door, Exit 9,side of building, 248th Street, closest to 86th Avenue (Gate closest to Schoolyard)|
|Grade 3||Back of building in small playground, (door on right)|
|Grade 4||Back of building in small playground, (door on left)|
|Grade 5||Back of building in small playground, (door on right)|