To access your child’s report card, you MUST set up your mystudent.nyc accounts. In the very near future this will be the only method for you to access information regarding your child’s schooling.If you believe you have already set up the account, please go in and make sure that it is active. If it is not, please reach out and let me know.
Please follow the directions below if you have not yet set up your child’s account. If you do not have your child’s account creation code feel free to email me and I can give it to you.
You can register for your account from any computer or internet-connected device by following these steps:
1. Visit https://mystudent.nyc and select the “Create Account” link found on the login page.
2. Enter your child’s 9-digit student ID number. You can find your child’s ID number on his or her report card. If you do not have your child’s ID number, contact Karen Lee at email@example.com .
3. Enter the unique Account Creation Code, which is specific to you and your child:
4. Select “Next.”
5. Enter and confirm your email address and password.
6. Select “Create Account.” If you have more than one child attending an NYC public school, you will receive one letter containing an Account Creation Code for each child. You will only need to enter the student ID and Account Creation Code for one of your children in steps 2 and 3 above to create your account. Once you create an account, you can add your remaining children by entering their student IDs and Account Creation Codes on the “Manage My Account” page. Each Account Creation Code is unique to you and your child and should not be shared with others. We hope that your NYC Schools account provides a valuable way for you to participate in your child’s education. We invite you to visit https://mystudent.nyc for more information.
REMEMBER PLEASE THAT THIS IS A SEPERATE ACCOUNT THAN THE WWW.MYSCHOOLS.NYC ACCOUNT WHICH IS REQUIRED TO REGISTER FOR PRE-K, K MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL