As we prepare for the start for the 2020-21 school year, I want to reach out to you to let you know that your child must set up their NYC Student Account using the steps outlined at the bottom
Please note, this is NOT the NYC Schools Account which was an account that we asked parents to set up last year to have access to their child’s report card among other information.
Once your child has created his or her NYC student account (firstname.lastname@example.org), they are to log into Google classroom using this new account
Steps for Setting Up NYC Student Account
1. Go to Student Account Self Service https://idm.nycenet.edu/students/start.form
2. Enter their 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.
3. Enter your birthday.
4. Click Continue.
5. If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
7. If you haven’t already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
8. Pick a password that only you will know.
9. Re-enter your password.
10. Click Update Password.